CIPFA Statistical Information Service
Welcome to CIPFA Information Services
Our statistics and research provide accurate and timely information on a range of issues such as service usage, service costs, customer satisfaction and policy development. These are used as an invaluable resource across the public sector by managers to make decisions, compare performance, identify trends, review processes and outputs, and to manage their resources more effectively.
CIPFA and DCLG released the 2014/15 Revenue Account Budget Estimates (RA) data on 23 July 2014, so if you don’t already subscribe, now is the ideal time to purchase the la... more
Latest Statistical Releases
CIPFA's Police Estimates Service Statistics 2014-15 (released on 31st July 2014)
Final data for England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are now available.
CIPFA's Fire and Rescue Service Statistics 2014 (released on 21st July 2014)
Provisional data for England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are now available.
CIPFA's Homelessness Statistics 2014 (released 18th July 2014)
Questionnaire is now available for completion, with a deadline of 29th August 2014.
CIPFA Capital Expenditure & Treasury Management 2013-14 (released on 9th July 2014)
Questionnaire is now available for completion, with a deadline of 22nd August 2014
CIPFAstats Datasets Browser
- Capital Expenditure and Treasury Management
- Council Tax Demands and Precepts
- Direct Service Organisations*
- External Funding*
- Finance and General Actuals
- Finance and General Estimates
- Income Statistics
- Local Authority Assets
- Local Government Comparative Statistics*
- Local Government Comparative Trends*
- Pension Funds
- PFI / PPP*
- Prudential Indicators*
- Rating Review Actuals
- Rating Review Estimates
- Revenue Collection
- Scottish Performance Indicators
- Support Services
* indicates publications that are no longer part of CIPFAstats survey range but historical data are still accessible